Author Topic: Mission coordination-Falklands inbound to Argentina border  (Read 130 times)

Offline Mim

• Bow before your Goddess
  • Board Staff
  • Little Miss Trouble
    • View Profile
    • Lost Worlds Sci-fi and Fantasy Forum
 So we have this little situation with two teams in location itching to blow shit up and stuff, another team inbound and poor Cate twiddling her thumbs just wanting to kill everyone  :sam3

But it needs timing to pull all the strings together to make it work as best as we can with realism. Cate is unaware another air strike is planned, the boys on the ground are. So she DOES not have five hours and they need to communicate that to her. In around 4 hours, the SBS team will arrive, so she has less than that to do what she needs to do. We need the first strike teams inside in that same time period.

So rather than play it out for the next month or so in real time, I am proposing a time jump. We move Lansbury and Freese into the facility (just below the kitchens) then jump 4 hours, blow the tower at the same time as the SBS team with Robert arrive. Have we communication that they are coming? If not Sam can take care of that.
"The stars are no barrier for me."

Offline Ghost0109

• Technical Advisor
  • Fresh mags, and more rum for the boys
    • View Profile
Re: Mission coordination-Falklands inbound to Argentina border
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 11:06:58 PM »
Well my team was never entering the base. That's on EJ amd Thad. My team is taking out the surrounding observation posys, FOB's, vehicles. Any targets of opertunity. They're guiding strikes.

Secondly once those craft amd strikes are inbound we have a number of art resources last I checked. The canadian/Chilean/US Ranger task force on the Ospreys. The SOC-R's from the navy (Unless EJ changes that) and the crew from the Falklands.

Once the strikes happen it's just a matter of escaping with Cate and hiding/fighting off a larger force with Cate in tow until help arrived. At least that's my understanding up to this point.

Offline Mim

• Bow before your Goddess
  • Board Staff
  • Little Miss Trouble
    • View Profile
    • Lost Worlds Sci-fi and Fantasy Forum
Re: Mission coordination-Falklands inbound to Argentina border
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 11:53:37 PM »
 yep that works. The SBS team will be inbound via a CH53, they will be dropped into Uruguay (slipping through Brazil), make their way up river to the zone, a journey of about 15 minutes by RHIB.

escape can be executed by helos from Paraguay. The base is quite near to Yapeyś

"The stars are no barrier for me."