Author Topic: Ethan Majors - WIP  (Read 165 times)

Offline Stryker

• Recruit
    • View Profile
Ethan Majors - WIP
« on: May 29, 2017, 01:45:07 AM »
Played By: Stryker

[BASIC STATS]

Full Name: Ethan Majors

Age/ Birthday: 30/May 16th, 1987

Nationality: American

Rank, Title or Position: NCIS Agent

Height: 5'8"

Build: Average, Athletic

Related Skills: Marksman, mechanic

Unrelated Skills: Hotwiring a car, both original and tech. Lockpicker.

Credentials: BA in Mechanical Engineering

[DETAILED STATS]

Appearance: See photo...

Personality: Calm, casual. As a mechanic, he likes to tinker, so his personality makes him easy to approach and get to know. He hardly ever gets angry as nothing gets him mad easily. He has a good tolerance for any situations.

Hobbies/Interests: Working on cars, practicing in the shooting range and walking. Lots...of walking.

Field/Work Experience:  He was in the military and served several tours in the Middle East for several years before being recalled into the reserves. After that, he went to college to get his degree in mechanical engineering while in the reserves. Just a few years in between, he went to transfer to work at the FBI to work as an agent before transferring to the NCIS.

Personal History: Born in Massachusetts to both parents. His father was a mechanic, so Ethan grew up around cars. It was all he ever knew. He was an only child. Growing up, he was shy. With only a few friends, Ethan kept mostly to himself. He was more of a geek than a jock. His father kept him close to home while teaching him about cars as well as letting him off to school.

When he went to a middle school, Ethan was persuaded to join a JROTC. He was hooked, so he was recruited. His father thought it was good for him at first. While being active in the JROTC, Ethan worked out and became stronger both mentally and physically. It was another reason why he started walking a lot especially since his home isn't far from the school. So he walked a lot back and forth instead of taking the bus. He was also one of the few recruits selected for a leadership role.

When he turned eighteen, he went to a summer camp for the ROTC to prepare him for the military life. When his father realized too late how invested his son was into the military, he tried to pull him away back to his Garage where he fixes cars. That caused a rift to form between father and son when Ethan pulled away as he decided that he wanted to join the military. His mother supported him, but his father just walked away from him as Ethan joined the boot camp for the marines. He answered the call of his team leader and obeyed.

Before joining the marines, however, he went to college first to get his degree in mechanical engineering. After a few years in college and graduating, he joined the military. Becoming part of the marines was a major turning point in his life as Ethan used his skills of a mechanic and an adept marksman to begin his first tour after several years of training. He was sent to Afghanistan.

After several more tours, he requested leave to return to the US into the reserves when he was 27. Some of his friends suggested that he joined the FBI, so Ethan answered that call as well and applied for it. With his background in the military and his BA in mechanical engineering, he was accepted into the FBI and joined the NCIS. After a few years, he met Drew Hastings and became friends as they became partners in the same branch.

Relationships:

Special Agent Drew Hastings - Best Friend and partner. NCIS.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 12:31:46 AM by Stryker »

Offline sorra

• 'Cobra 3'
    • View Profile
Re: Ethan Majors - WIP
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 02:03:26 AM »
I like him so far

Offline Thaddeus

• Board Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 03:55:35 PM »
Seeing as Sorra likes him thus far, would you like to continue with the app as it is looking pretty good.

Offline Stryker

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 04:12:27 PM »
I've added stuff, but I'm done. I'll still add stuff right after its been approved? I suppose its ready if it looks good.

Offline Thaddeus

• Board Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 04:33:33 PM »
I'm happy with the overall app, though I would like if you could expand on what your character looks like - even if it is just a couple of sentences :)

Also, as rank/ position, Ethan works at NCIS, right? So, he would most likely be an NCIS agent rather than just a mechanic.

Offline Stryker

• Recruit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 12:31:03 AM »
Right. Mechanic is really his side skills. He can hack...stuff...and lockpick.

Offline Thaddeus

• Board Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2017, 12:00:11 PM »
Okay, cool :)

Almost set, just the appearance and I'll do another full overview !