Author Topic: Gaming!  (Read 94 times)

Offline Cipherhornet18

• Lance Corporal
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
    • View Profile
Gaming!
« on: June 08, 2017, 06:10:53 AM »
Since we've already been talking TV, equipment, and music, let's also bring up gaming!

So, yeah, I'm a shooter player mainly, looking at the games stacked under my TV. Call of Duty, The Division, Ghost Recon Wildlands, Fallout 4, Mass Effect Andromeda, and Battlefront. I've got Payday 2, Far Cry 4, Star Trek Online, and MGS V either installed or available to install. And despite the fact I have very little interest in fantasy settings, Skyrim is the exception to that rule for some reason.

But I'm also a huge strategy game nut, even if I'm picky and I've only ever been sort of good with Command & Conquer titles. On my computer, I've got Hearts of Iron IV, Stellaris, Master of Orion (the new one), Galactic Civilization III, Command & Conquer Complete Collection, the Wargame trilogy (European Escalation, Air Land Battle, Red Dragon), and Steel Divisions '44.

If I had a better computer, I'd get in on Escape from Tarkov that's coming up, because it's this hybrid of ARMA (which I wanted to play but never could because my computers couldn't keep up) and STALKER (which is by far and away one of my favorite RPG/FPS hybrids). Past that, I can't wait for Ace Combat 7 on PS4, but I'm not boarding the hype train for Battlefront 2 or CoD WW2.

Offline YogiDaBearJew

• The Man, The Myth, The Legend?
  • Recruit
  • I swear to god I had something for this.
    • View Profile
Re: Gaming!
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 09:51:41 PM »
My fixation right meow is Mass Effect: Andromeda and Ghost Recon: Wild Lands...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 09:58:41 PM by YogiDaBearJew »