Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 185 times)

Offline Cipherhornet18

• Lance Corporal
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: May 04, 2017, 09:59:02 AM »
Figure I'll do this too. Some of you already know me, some don't.

So.

I'm Spencer, 28, living currently in Fallon, NV. Its a rural town that only exists because of NAS Fallon in northern Nevada, about 60mi east of Reno. I work some odd hours, so Im likely to be asleep when most of you are on. No kids, no gf.

I've been reading Tom Clancy since I was 14, and I'm into quite a bit of sci-fi, but not fantasy, the closest I get is Skyrim. Past that, love history, guns, combat aircraft and been getting into tanks too.

So, glad to be here.

Offline Robert Henschel

• View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 12:49:10 PM »
Glad to meet everyone.  I'm 30 and single.  My babies are my two horses and my cats.  Yes I sound like the crazy cat lady lol.

Mim introduced me to the site and I love it.  Still had a lot to learn so please be patient with me.  I love reading and writing.  Drawing is a hobby of mine when I can get my fingers to cooperate and actually draw something besides a circle  :lol

I'm usually around during the day and don't be afraid to poke me if I have missed something or you need me to jump my characters somewhere.

Offline Mim

• Bow before your Goddess
  • Board Staff
  • Little Miss Trouble
    • View Profile
    • Lost Worlds Sci-fi and Fantasy Forum
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 08:27:24 PM »
 Hiiiiiiii Spencer :D I think we met :D

Nice part of the world, so we can say country yes! Oh, do you see the air races at all?  :sam2

Sorra! You draw fabulously I know that  :yes and yes guys, poking is free for her  :sam3 :busy
"The stars are no barrier for me."