collapse
Site Introduction

From the Shadows is a military/spy themed sandbox RP that focuses on the special operations and intelligence communities. Drawing thematic inspiration from real world sources and realistic military fiction (Tom Clancy, Dalton Fury, et al) it is designed to provide an immersive and authentic feeling world and story. Our goal is to be entertaining and engaging while still honoring and respecting the real-life operators and agents who inspire the story.

Rules
Unit List
Active Teams

Want Ads
Face Claims
References

Mature board || No WC || Authentic Setting

Story Spotlight:

Urgent Mercy A coalition force of special operations comes into contact with the cartel and corrupt Argentine Special Forces while trying to rescue a downed friendly pilot.

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 145 times)

Offline Cipherhornet18

• Lance Corporal
  • "Yo buddy, still alive?"
    • View Profile
Hello!
« on: May 04, 2017, 09:59:02 AM »
Figure I'll do this too. Some of you already know me, some don't.

So.

I'm Spencer, 28, living currently in Fallon, NV. Its a rural town that only exists because of NAS Fallon in northern Nevada, about 60mi east of Reno. I work some odd hours, so Im likely to be asleep when most of you are on. No kids, no gf.

I've been reading Tom Clancy since I was 14, and I'm into quite a bit of sci-fi, but not fantasy, the closest I get is Skyrim. Past that, love history, guns, combat aircraft and been getting into tanks too.

So, glad to be here.

Offline Robert Henschel

• View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2017, 12:49:10 PM »
Glad to meet everyone.  I'm 30 and single.  My babies are my two horses and my cats.  Yes I sound like the crazy cat lady lol.

Mim introduced me to the site and I love it.  Still had a lot to learn so please be patient with me.  I love reading and writing.  Drawing is a hobby of mine when I can get my fingers to cooperate and actually draw something besides a circle  :lol

I'm usually around during the day and don't be afraid to poke me if I have missed something or you need me to jump my characters somewhere.

Offline Mim

• Bow before your Goddess
  • Board Staff
  • Little Miss Trouble
    • View Profile
    • Lost Worlds Sci-fi and Fantasy Forum
Re: Hello!
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2017, 08:27:24 PM »
 Hiiiiiiii Spencer :D I think we met :D

Nice part of the world, so we can say country yes! Oh, do you see the air races at all?  :sam2

Sorra! You draw fabulously I know that  :yes and yes guys, poking is free for her  :sam3 :busy
"The stars are no barrier for me."

* Awards

RPG-D MC #130 - 2nd Place

* Forum Staff

Tactical Operations Center admin Tactical Operations Center
Board Staff
E.J. admin E.J.
Board Staff
Thaddeus admin Thaddeus
Board Staff
Mim admin Mim
Board Staff